Which documentation Re:

jonas m jonasm_ at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:38:46 CEST 2008

Thanks Aland!

You have now cleared some things for me. As
you said I have mixed things up.

About the documentation, I meant the best
guide for integrating Freeradius with eDirectory .

And you are of course right that schema
changes have nothing to do with SSL certificates.
But. If I
read the Novell Guide then you have to extend eDirectroy schema with the
FreeRADIUS schema.

 About the universal password, I think that I have some reading up to do.

 /Jonas Magné