freeradius ippool issue

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Thu Jul 17 11:07:28 CEST 2008

Nice. So server did send an Access-Accept. What was in it? Let's try
again:

Run the server in debug mode (radiusd -X) and see what's in the
Access-Accept packet.

Also, have in mind that radius sends "framed" IP address which is not
very likely to be used in wireless setup. If you have sent one, debug
the NAS and see if it was ignored.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP