New SNMP Code

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jul 21 20:19:13 CEST 2008

Thomas Fagart wrote:
> Still got questions about status server implementation.
>
> When I have a look at
> http://www.oidview.com/mibs/0/RADIUS-AUTH-SERVER-MIB.html
>
> And when I compare it with my snmpwalk output, I still got OIDs missing.

  Feel free to submit patches...

  The client table *could* be added with a little more work.  The
status-server stats functions allow lookups of clients by number, which
could be used by the SNMP functions.

> So I've played with that, but it does not seems to change anything. For
> sample, I would like to be able to differentiate proxy packets from
> TotalAccessRequests packets.

  The Perl code seems to be hard-coded to ask for proxy packets *and*
received packets.  That can be changed relatively easily, I think.