EAP-TLS OK - EAP-PEAP KO!! why that?

Reveal MAP revealmapp at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 22 22:10:52 CEST 2008

log: http://tinypaste.com/5b99b

I am wondering something: some more questions:

as i encounterd problem with included script for certificate files (bootstarp!! am i the one?), i created my own certificate... as I could! the fact is that running bootstrap, client certificate is on error cause it says that server certificate is not valid or not allowed to sign other certificate files...

i created and imported my own on XP for the test: the one DER format of the CA, and the other one p12 format with EKU(of the client). it means, only two!

so my question is, if the certificate (with server extension) is missing on the client, could it interfer in EAP-PEAP authentication success?

thank you