FreeRadius Log

Danilo Molini molini.danilo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:24:00 CEST 2008

I try to explain better what I want.

My freeradius server is 10.0.0.1 and the router that use the radius service
is 192.168.0.1 and I try to connecto to the router from my pc with ip
address 172.16.0.1

The log report this information:

Auth: Login OK: [test] (from client myhomenetwork-network port 194 cli
172.16.0.1)
Is it possibile to add the information of the router on which I have request
access?

I try to enable the datil log, but seems to be not work... But I'm searching
on the mailing list archive an help for this problem.

Thanks for the help!

Regards

Danilo