Token Authorization

krzychk2 krzychk2 at tlen.pl
Wed Jul 23 19:45:16 CEST 2008

Dnia 2008-07-23, śro o godzinie 16:28 +0100, Ivan Kalik pisze:
> >Firts step.
> >User is authorized by user/password.
> >
> That would be radius.
>
> >Secound step:
> >For the authentication from LDAP is taken further informations (like UID, date of birth) and user is asked about it.
> >

> That would be web or some other application that you will need to write.
> You sould probably use a captive portal and expand login page with this
> functionality.
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Well, not quite becouse I'd like to authorize threw radius many other
applications that require authentication.

For example VPN and dialin for admins. Besides mod_auth_radius works
with CHALLENGE są there is no problem to have one good mechanizm for
many problems.

rlm_otp (as far as I egzam source code) has similar functionality. I'll
try to run this module and mabye change some functionality that will it
work or maybe wrote some code in perl and rewrite it to C.

The main probem for me is the server configuration that server will
request for CHALLEGNE. The rest is to develop.

--
Greetings
Krzysztof Kardas