PEAP or TTLS and Microsoft Vista.

SecureW2 (List) list at securew2.com
Thu Jul 24 15:42:01 CEST 2008

As I thought, I have being having trouble on the wired side when a MPPE key
is being sent by the server.

It looks like this "confuses" the Vista client as when you are using wired
you usually don't need the MPPE key.

Try disabling the MPPE key configuration in the Freeradius config so it is
not sent, I don't know how to do this though... ;)

Tom