Device authentication and User+Device authentication

Cristian Novac Cristian.Novac at alcatel-lucent.ro
Mon Jul 28 17:17:11 CEST 2008

CURRENT CONDITIONS:
I'm  currently using FreeRadius server in a system where the server is
authenticating to the client using a server certificate.
For now, the client is authenticating through username and password.
The method used is EAP-TTLS.
-----------------------
THE TARGET is the client to not only use username and password, but a
device CERTIFICATE.
I assume that I have to include in the etc/raddb/eap.conf file the LIST
OF DEVICE ROOT CERTIFICATES.
If so, can you tell me how to do that?
Otherwise, may you tell me what other things I have to do?

I attached my current eap.conf file

Thank you!
Cristian NOVAC.