groupmembership and vlan assignment

Matt Ashfield mda at unb.ca
Mon Jul 28 18:31:26 CEST 2008

Nobody replied to my original post, and I got to thinking, would I be able
to use wildcards in my users file to achieve this when looking for which
Ldap-Group the user has been placed in?

i.e.

DEFAULT FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To == 127.0.0.1, Huntgroup-Name == UNBFWSS,
unbldap-Ldap-Group =~  ".*staff1", Autz-Type := Ldap1, Auth-Type := Ldap1

Where unbldap-Ldap-Group gets set via

groupmembership_attribute = eduPersonPrimaryAffiliation

and eduPersonEntitlement: urn:mace:uni.ca:wireless?vlan=staff1 in LDAP

Thanks

Matt Ashfield

mda at unb.ca