radrelay freeradius 2.x

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 16:53:01 CEST 2008

Hi

I'm not sure what you mean by 'execute' but you can configure a
virtual server that simply reads a detail file. Packets 'received'
this way are treated as any other packets received over the network.
If you make multiple copies of the packets (to multiple detail files)
you can process them locally and proxy to a remote server.

kind regards
pshem