Need help on Free Radius - can't authenticate for user domain.

Le Sang lmsangdl at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 04:26:19 CEST 2008

List,

This is the first time i configure the free radius to integrate with AD
on window 2k3. After i finished installing and setting up free radius i
can authenticate for user domain. But on workstation that was joined
into domain i can't auth for this user. On the screen shot when i run
command radiusd -X for debugging radius showed: no EAP message, not
doing EAP. I used ntlm_auth with samba for authentication user daomain.

How can i fix this problem?

I attached my configuration on free radius in the attach file.

Thanks,

Sang Le