FreeRadius client with IAS server; Wireshark - Code: AccessReject (3)

Knarkargott knarkargott at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 09:24:51 CEST 2008

Ivan Kalik wrote:

> This is a list to aid users of freeradius server. Not IAS. I have only
> one more hint for you: iasparse.exe. No further questions about IAS will
> be answered.
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP
>

> Dana 3/6/2008, "Knarkargott" <knarkargott at hotmail.com> piše:

Thanks for the tip Ivan, I will check it out!

I respect that IAS problems should not be posted here, but I had two reasons
for posting this problem here:
1) Mostly I have been stuck with the radtest, which is a FreeRadius problem
for me
2) It could be that FreeRadius client and the IAS server could not work
properly together

Anyway, thanks for taking your time helping me out!