FreeRadius + OpenLDAP + Router Cisco VPN

youness hsina youness.hsina at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 09:30:29 CEST 2008

Hi all,
sorry for my english !
i want to thank every all the member of this list for help that was given to
me already .
i'm going o introduce my subject.
i configured a Radius server with LDAP and a router CISCO VPN . every thing
is works with no problem!
i can authentificate from my router cisco to the radius server
i can authentificate from radius server to ldap server
Every thing is OK !!
i can also make a connection with my vpn router using the softwar ( UGent
Vpn ) on a client machine
i have some user on the ldap data base and i want to make test on my client
machine .
Do you know the software that can make a connection to the ldap using vpn
connection ?
any ideas will be appreciated
thank you very much
--