FreeRadius + VPN Clients

youness hsina youness.hsina at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 12:57:33 CEST 2008

For Thibault :
thank you for your reponse.

For Ivan :
not a vpn request ! it's a radtest request that i have made.
i can  make a  vpn connection using a name of groupe and password which are
configured in my router vpn not in my ldap server.
the problem is : i don't know how to configure my router vpn or the radius
server in order to use login/password which is located in my ldap server.
thank you very much for your help !

2008/6/5 Ivan Kalik <tnt at kalik.net>:

> >rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1:51289, id=177,
> length=58
> >
> >User-Name = "yhsina"
> >
> >User-Password = "yhsina"
> >
> >NAS-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255
> >
> >NAS-Port = 0
> >
> ..
> >
> >rlm_ldap: Added password {MD5}QB7nzyDzMgbAjyOoeKTjAg== in check items
> >
> >rlm_ldap: looking for check items in directory...
> >
> >rlm_ldap: looking for reply items in directory...
> >
> >rlm_ldap: user yhsina authorized to use remote access
> >
> ..
> >Sending Access-Accept of id 177 to 127.0.0.1 port 51289
> >

> So, it works fine. But that looks like a radtest, not VPN request to me.
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP
>
>  -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See