FreeRadius Client - Need help with Authentication Methods

Knarkargott knarkargott at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 13:21:35 CEST 2008

I am using the FreeRadius Client against a IAS server. It works fine without
any authentication method, but now I would like to add something like PEAP
or MS-CHAP2 or similar.

I cannot find this information anywhere, does anybody know how to set up the
FreeRadius Client to use some authentication method? Or any idea on where to
find this information? I only find information about the FreeRadius Server,
not the client.
Thanks in advance :)

/Knarkargott