Solaris 10 - Zone Compiling FreeRadius 2.04

thekat thekewlcat at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:00:19 CEST 2008

>> Need some help compiling FreeRadius on Solaris 10 in a Sparse root zone.

 >Can you say what's going wrong?

rlm_sql_oracle is not compiling
I have the errors here...

>> The output from config.out and config.log are too large for the list
>> so I have posted here:
>>
>> http://kewlcat.com/config.out

>Why?   Are we supposed to read 1000's of lines of output?

No, I just thought by posting *all* the output it would help,
but
I should have posted the Warnings in my original post..

>  You've explained what you want.  That's good.  Now explain what is
happening, and what you expect to happen.

- For some reason, the compile is not finding openssl even though I have
incluced
it in the ./configure.
- Oracle home is also not being found

I am trying to configure rlm_sql_oracle
and that it is some how dependent on rlm_sql

Here are the warnings / output..

configure: WARNING: pcap library not found, silently disabling the RADIUS
sniffer.
config.status: WARNING:  ./Make.inc.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
config.status: WARNING:  ./src/include/build-radpaths-h.in seems to ignore
the --datarootdir setting
chmod: cannot access `check-radiusd-config': No such file or directory
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_ikev2.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_ikev2 requires:  libeap-ikev2
EAPIKEv2/connector.h.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_tls.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_tls requires: OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_peap.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_peap requires: OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: the TNCS library isn't found!
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_tnc.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_tnc requires:  -lTNCS.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_ttls.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_ttls requires: OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: neither krb5 'k5crypto' nor 'crypto' libraries are
found!
configure: WARNING: the comm_err library isn't found!
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_krb5.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_krb5 requires:  krb5.h.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_ldap.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_ldap requires:  libldap_r.
configure: WARNING: openssl/des.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by the
preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: openssl/des.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING: openssl/hmac.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by
the preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: openssl/hmac.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING: openssl/md4.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by the
preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: openssl/md4.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING: openssl/md5.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by the
preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: openssl/md5.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING: openssl/sha.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by the
preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: openssl/sha.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_otp.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_otp requires:  openssl-libs.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_perl.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_perl requires:  EXTERN.h perl.h libperl.so.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_python.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_python requires:  Python.h libpython2.3.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_iodbc.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_iodbc requires: libiodbc isql.h.
configure: WARNING: oracle headers not found.  Use
--with-oracle-home-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_oracle.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_oracle requires: oci.h.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_unixodbc.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_unixodbc requires: libodbc sql.h.