SQL Statements

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Jun 6 13:43:19 CEST 2008

Switch to alternative (_alt)  stop and update queries in sql.conf (1.1.x)
or dialup.conf (2.0.x). They already exist to cover cases when start
packets get lost.

If you are using sqlcounters and interim updates you will need to alter
the counter queries to use only entries where acctstoptime is not null
(2.0.x) or 0 (1.1.x).

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP