/etc/samba/smbpasswd

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Thu Jun 12 09:45:31 CEST 2008

Am 12.06.2008 um 08:58 schrieb vijayakumar:

> Hai All,
>
> If am using /etc/samba/smbpasswd how can I specify the etc/
> smbpasswd through network .
>
> is it possible like this  filename = 192.168. XX. XX:/etc/samba/
> smbpasswd

I suppose that you need something valid for the operating system.

So if you have something UNIX-like try to mount the remore directoy
(NFS or SMB/CIFS through SAMBA or something else, depending on what
you would consider secure enough for your installation).

> Regards.
>
> VIJAY
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/
> users.html

Have a nice day!

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841