MySQL connection over SSL possible?

Anders Holm anders.holm at sysadmin.ie
Thu Jun 12 14:42:35 CEST 2008

1/ Indeed I did. I did see that in the original mail I replied to. Where
that was added is a good question, but I saw it in the mail that was replied
to .. I'm saying that this is the way the mail was crafted, as I received
it, before replying to it.

2/ Indeed it would be, if it did. Has anyone seen this on any more mails
after I responded to the initial request to ask me to stop sending dupes?

Yes, this is getting quite off topic .. :)

//anders