combining local authentication and proxy ?

dan listuser at netextend.de
Fri Jun 13 14:34:22 CEST 2008

Hi,

is it possible to combine a local authentication (against a MySQL
Database) and the proxy function of freeradius ?

I only want to forward requests of allowed users to a remote radius
server where the actual authentication with password is done.

I would like the radius server to check if a username is in the local
database, and only if the user is in the database the radius should
forward the request to a different radius server where the user and the
password are checked.

Do you know if and how I can do this ?

Thanks

Dan