Fedora Core 6 Installation

Heaton, Tobias tobias.heaton at unh.edu
Fri Jun 13 17:30:22 CEST 2008

Thank you Jos...I did copy the pam_radius_auth.so successfully and
started looking thru the /etc/pam.d/ directory, but I also need to
configure the module to access the IP of my radius server (not sure
where that happens!). The syntax in the installation instructions have
arguments that aren't specified in the /etc/pam.d/ configuration files,
so that threw me off. Sorry for being so unintelligent about this - I'm
a developer, trying to branch out into system administration...slowly...