Kicking off billing scipt in accounting block

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 21:20:43 CEST 2008

Hi Ivan,

Sorry to have to ask again.  I think you have explain clear enough, but I am
just too new to freeradius.
I tried modifying in /sites-enable/default:

accounting {
        detail
        radutmp
        sql
        sql_log
        DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type = Stop
        Exec-Program="/home/anne/bill %{Acct-Session-Id}"
        attr_filter.accounting_response
}

But I am getting:
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[349]: Expecting section start
brace '{' after "DEFAULT Acc-Status-Type"

Is this not the right place to add the code?

Thanks alot for all your help.

Pete