simple web interface

Liran Tal liran at enginx.com
Sun Jun 15 10:53:11 CEST 2008

Hey Jelle,

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Jelle Langbroek <jml at orkz.net> wrote:

> Wow! That looks absolutely great! I've searched a lot for an interface like
> that.

Thanks for the constructive feedback.

> Right now I have Radius (mysql) connected to our "LAN Management System"
> (LMS). Also great by the way...

We're always looking to improve so please feel free to join our IRC channel
or mailing list
and offer your insight about new features, changes and general bug reports
or comments.

> Thanks!

Anytime!
Let me know if I can further assist you with anything.

Regards,
Liran Tal.

On 15/06/2008, Liran Tal <liran at enginx.com> wrote:

>> Hey Vittore
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Vittore Zen <vittore at zen.pn.it> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> anyone have a simple php web mysql users interface? More more more
>>> simple that dialup admin.
>>>
>>> The manager will do:
>>> 1. insert/modify a user account
>>> 2. give a password
>>> 3. setup start-end life (time) of account