Failing to authenticate using FreeRadius(in OpenBSD) + XP as a client + Cisco AP 1200 using peap

Raja Peer peermohd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 04:43:40 CEST 2008

Thanks ofr your reponse Alan.

Here is the other error message....

auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the
request: Rejecting the user
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Login incorrect: [bob/<no User-Password attribute>] (from client myhost port
0)
  PEAP: Tunneled authentication was rejected.
  rlm_eap_peap: FAILURE

Anyhow I will try again with version 2.0.5

Raja