Server failover like dhcp?

Piero Giobbi piero at news.fb.se
Thu Jun 19 16:05:27 CEST 2008

Hi.

I just installed two dhcp 4 server with failover and it works great.
So great that i want the same for my freeradius server, so i look at
the wikis. As for what i can figure out there's only a module config
(sql) for failover? Didn't find anything in the FAQs either. Im not
using SQL, only files (yes will make it happend when i have the
time : )), is the failover only possible in SQL?

  What i would like to accomplish is this, if server primary explodes
the secondary takes over, just like dhcp.

Regards