No Aoth Type problem again

Jelle Langbroek jml at orkz.net
Sat Jun 21 12:23:15 CEST 2008

So, for the sake of 'clean' configs I reinstalled freeRadius 2.0.5 (which I
was running before btw..) and changed nothing except "default_eap_type =
peap". To my amazement it ran perfectly! Then I turned MySQL auth on and it
worked!
After all these hours figuring out freeRadius and following HowToos, it now
runs out of the box! Where there so many changes from 2.0.3 to 2.0.5?

Anyway, thanks for all the help Alan and Ivan!

Jelle