Kicking off billing scipt in accounting block

Chris cjl at viptalk.net
Sun Jun 22 04:45:46 CEST 2008

Yeah, you need to define the instance as:

exec execbill {

}

See Also "exec echo" just below "exec".  As I understand it, that's
how you say, "I'm defining an exec module called 'execbill'."

(IMHO, the default config could eliminate some of this frequent
confusion if it were changed to, say, "ldap ldap-module" instead of
just "ldap", "sql sql-module" instead of just "sql".  Unless there's a
reason for not doing so because of the codebase.)