Kicking off billing scipt in accounting block

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Sun Jun 22 19:07:28 CEST 2008

>   Submit a *useful* patch, and it will go in.  Until then, please
> continue to profit from a project that "sucks".  A project to which
> you've contributed nothing.  The sheer hypocrisy of that position should
> be evident to everyone.

	So does this mean that bug 517, which includes code which looks
reasonable, and has been tested in my setup (For what thats worth) submitted
on Feb 8, 2008... And missed the 2.0.2 version (Not sure when freeze was
for that, since it was less than a week later)... And missed :

17 March 2008 - Version 2.0.3

30 April 2008 - Version 2.0.4

7 June 2008   - Version 2.0.5

	will definitely make a 2.0.6 release?