radrelay.conf in freeradius 2.0.5

Sanjeeva Rao sanjeeva.rao at globallogic.com
Mon Jun 23 12:37:27 CEST 2008

Hi,

  We are newbie to free radius. We have done some exploration with
1.1.7. Now we have moved from freeradius 1.1.7 to freeradius 2.0.5. As
per the documentation (doc/radrelay), there should be radrelay.conf in
/usr/local/etc/raddb. But this file is not present in our setup.

Moreover , after reading  "man radrelay.conf", we tried

$./radiusd -X -n radrelay

The output we got :

Starting - reading configuration files ...

including configuration file /usr/local/etc/raddb/radrelay.conf

Unable to open file "/usr/local/etc/raddb/radrelay.conf": No such file
or directory

Errors reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/radrelay.conf.

Please let us know if we are messing up the something here or is there
any configuration related parameter to generate these files.

We are stuck on this. Any pointers are welcome.

Regards,

Sanjeev