radrelay.conf in freeradius 2.0.5

Sanjeeva Rao sanjeeva.rao at globallogic.com
Mon Jun 23 13:36:53 CEST 2008

Hi Alan,
Thanks for the reply. Actually in the freeradius-1.x the radrelay is
separate executable (process), so as per the release notes of 2.x,
radrelay functionality is clubbed with radius core server (radiusd).

By default is it enabled? If so is there a way to disable it?

Is sites-available/copy-acct-to-home-server acting as radrelay.conf?

Any input/pointers are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sanjeev