Limiting Wifi Access

Roy Kartadinata rkartadinata at pocket.com
Mon Jun 23 16:52:35 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

We're trying to centralize our corporate wifi authentication using
freeradius. So far, I was able to get user to authenticate based on NAS
IP (I got access to multiple NAS working as well) and Mac Address. Is it
possible to also limit their access per SSID? The reason for this is
because one of our locations, our HQ, has 3 SSID and only certain people
have access to certain SSID but I'm not sure if this will conflict with
already working NAS checking. Our HQ is using Cisco Wireless LAN
Controller so all 3 SSID will connect to radius using the same NAS IP.

Cheers,

Roy Kartadinata