radrelay.conf in freeradius 2.0.5

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jun 25 11:19:51 CEST 2008

Sanjeeva Rao wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. Actually in the freeradius-1.x the radrelay is
> Separate executable (process), so as per the release notes of 2.x,
> radrelay functionality is clubbed with radius core server (radiusd).

  You said that already.  And we know that already.  There's no need to
quote the server documentation to the people who wrote it.

> How can I check whether radrelay is running or not, when I am running
> radiusd (freeradius-2.0.5)?

  You configure a "listen" section to read the "detail" file.  Then,
read the debugging output.

> Any input/pointers are highly appreciated.

  Read the examples in raddb/sites-available/.  They document these
features, and give examples of how they can be used.