FreeRadius Mysql Problem Solaris

Umar unix.co at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:38:02 CEST 2008

Hi

Thanks for your reply. After using 2.0.5 problem is solved but there is
another problem and that is rlm_eap_tls

checking for OpenSSL support... no
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_tls.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_tls requires: OpenSSL.
configure: creating ./config.status

I have installed openssl from sunfreeware.com and the path is
(/usr/local/ssl). I don't know why freeradius did not found ssl library.

Please tell me what should i do?

Regards,

Umar Draz