openLDAP & freeRADIUS

William E. Russell wrussell at incnetworks.com
Thu Jun 26 19:35:12 CEST 2008

How can I get the log or the out of it? It is so long that the terminal
doesn't allow me to scroll all the way back to the top. Is there a log? I
found radius.log, but it had nothing. Is there a command to generate the
log? Thanks. I know I am close here...

William E. W. Russell
Member of Technical Staff (Software Development)
198 Brighton Avenue
Long Branch, New Jersey 07740
Home #: 732-752-2037
Cell #: 732-744-6483