Regarding certificates

pallavi dharmadhikari pallavi.vd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 19:20:42 CEST 2008

HI ,
I am using Freeradius 1.1.6 version on Fedora. When I checked the
/etc/raddb/certs directory, the certificates for testing EAP-TLS method are
expired. So I am trying to create my own certificates using Openssl for
EAP-TLS.
 My question is , Do we need to give separate commands for creating client
and server certificates OR we can follow the same method for creating both ?

I googled the query regarding certificates but I did not find any good site
for creating client and server certificates
Can anybody suggest some links for this??
--

Regards
Pallavi