about freeradius support

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Sat Jun 28 16:27:07 CEST 2008

I have no idea if freeradius does or does not support PKCS#11 but
what does tell you the log of the freeradius server? (Output of:
radiusd -X ; i.e. the standard email of this mailing list.)

Have a nice day?

Am 29.06.2008 um 13:02 schrieb Sergio Yébenes Moreno:

> I'm configuring freeradius server with opensc client-side. I'd like
> to say if freeradius has support for PKCS#11.
> In wpa_supplicant log I see how client writes TLS-ChangeCipherSpec and
> TLS-Finished. This means that the server has authenticated but
> freeradius show TLS error because client do not send
> certificate. I think it's because PKCS#11. I'm not sure, but I
> really need to know. I'm using
> freeradius-server-2.0.4
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/
> users.html

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841