Active Directory Integration

pingouin osmolateur pingouin_osmolateur at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 30 14:48:15 CEST 2008

So I have to modify the first request from the client to use MS-CHAP request ?

Because in my database for the User-Name, I have the following

mysql> select * from radcheck ;
| id | UserName                          | Attribute | op | Value   |
| 10 | TOTO at MYDOMAIN            | Auth-Type | := | MS-CHAP |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

So what I have to do ?

Do you have a link for Active Directory Integration ?
Thanks for you help