How do I used my customized table in.

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Mon Mar 3 15:53:02 CET 2008

You had your answer: rlm_sql expects a password attribute and an
operator. You don't have those in your schema so it can't create the
attribute-value pair. Rewrite the code in rlm_sql and fix them to some
value or write anothe (?perl) module to authenticate the user.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP