CHAP with perl module

Jeremy Kusnetz jeremyak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:52:32 CET 2008

*
>  Use the code that's already in the server?

>  Your Perl module should supply a Cleartext-Password to the server, and
> the server will Just Do the Right Thing.

>  If you're thinking of doing something else, I'd like to know why.
> Odds are it's overly complicated and unnecessary.

I didn't realize that is how it works, looking at:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/Rlm_perl

It seems like I need to do all the authentication and set the
RAD_REPLY attributes.
That does work except for my problem case, but what you are saying is
all I have to
do is return the clear text password, and freeradius will do the rest?
 I'm not seeing
how to just return the clear text password from the wiki docs.