LDAP configuration in radiusd.conf

debug afone debug at afone.com
Tue Mar 4 17:19:20 CET 2008

Hello,

I'd like to know if it's possible to use 2 different basedn in one ldap {
section in radius.conf.

In my LDAP database, I've got 2 entries :

ou=phones, cn=.

ou=users,cn=.

I want to authenticate devices from phones and from users.

Actually, I configured  2 ldap sections in radius.conf :

Ldap ldap1 {

                Basedn="ou=phones,cn=."

                [.]

}

Ldap ldap2 {

                Basedn="ou=users,cn=."

                [.]

}

In my authenticate section, I'v got :

Ldap1

Ldap2

If I want to authenticate a user, the first check on ldap1 fails and the
second one on ldap2 works fine (this is normal regarding to the
configuration). The authentication takes about 10 sec  and only 1.5 sec with
the ldap2 attribute alone in authenticate section.

So, is it possible to use 2 basedn in radiusd.conf file to prevent from the
first ldap1 Access-Reject ?

Regards,

Nicolas SOULEMAN.