Problems with using Customize table schema

johnson elangbam elangbamjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:22:07 CET 2008

hi,
    I am using Free radius 2.0 and Ms Sql 2000.I need to used my own
customised table schema rather than the default table which comes along with
the radius server in schema.conf. To do so is it necessary to connect
through rlm_perl and deactivate the sql module in the sites-enabled/default.
If I am using perl script do I have to specify all the parameters that is
specified in the dialup.conf. I mean do I have to specify all the database
connection parameters in the perl, or is there any other means like as we do
in the sql.conf.

Regards
Elangbam Johnson