mod_auth_radius

Charnjit Sidhu c.sidhu at bham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 7 11:48:31 CET 2008

Help,

Not sure wether this is the right place to email an issue.

I have configured mod_auth_radius to work on my apache 2 webserver as a client, the authentication works with the Radius Server, however after authentication a blank page is displayed and the only error I get in my error_log is

"exit signal Segmentation fault after authentication"

I'm pulling my hair out, I have tried it on two different web servers, one Redhat Linux and the other Centos.  I know the authentication is working as an error is displayed if  I enter wrong user credentials.

I have followed your online instruction's, to configure my httpd.conf and .htaccess.

Can anyone help

Charnjit

Charnjit Sidhu
Computing Officer