virtual server configuration

usawebbox at fastmail.fm usawebbox at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 7 23:31:42 CET 2008

I want to run two virtual servers on different ports, where one server
allows PEAP-MSCHAPV2 and the other doesn't. It seems that only one
eap.conf can be used. I can see how to separate the Authorize and
Authenticate sections, but I haven't seen any documentation on the
syntax to select or reject auth types - let alone individual EAP types -
within that file. I tried to make blocks for each server within
eap.conf, but it didn't work. Is there a doc on the details of this
feature, or some good examples online.

I could solve the problem by running two instances and changing the
global paths, but I'd like to use the new 2.0 feature if it is intended
for this purpose.

  usawebbox at fastmail.fm

                          wherever you are