Viewing all Radius acct attributes

Rashmi Bajaj rm163 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 01:21:13 CET 2008

Hi,
I am using the freeradius to receive radius acct logs from another remote radius server. The purpose is to use the radwho output.
How do I make the radwho output to show all the attributes that it receives?
Currently the output shows: Login, Name, What, TTY, When, From (NAS IP address), location (Framed IP address).
But my input radius account parameters include many more.

What needs to be changed in the conf files, so I see all the attributes as a result of radwho?

Thanks,
Rashmi