Rule for don't log specific user session.

Ben Wiechman ben at wisper-wireless.com
Tue Mar 11 21:13:27 CET 2008

With this it wouldn't be that hard to separate the information for a
specific subscriber or group into a separate log file would it.

Assuming that the two log options are appropriately configured:

Fr 2.x
if( User-Name != "test-user" {
# will (Group-Name != 'test-group" ) { work?
	User_log
}
else {
	Test_log
}

Or FR 1.x

preacct {
   files
}
accounting {
   Acct-Type SQL-LOG {
     User_log
   }
   Acct-Type TEST-LOG {
	Test_log

...then in "acct_users":

Test-user	Acct-Type := TEST-LOG
		Fall-Through = No

DEFAULT	Acct-Type := SQL-LOG

Is there an equivalent way to do this using sql? Ie radreply/radgroupreply?
Also, will this take care of both accounting log info and authentication log
info?

Ben Wiechman
Network Admin
Wisper High Speed Internet