I will be giving a talk at Networkshop36 in April

Dead Line dead_line at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 23:55:44 CET 2008

Alan,

Hi! Maybe im not in ur area to attend..and maybe Im far away from you by days...
But at the end..I want to thank you from deep of deepest of my heart for your efforts
and everyone efforts in FreeRadius.
Its making administrators life easier. You deserve the best.

Im on FreeRadius since 1 year and 7 months...Its great...and feeding my family :)

Thank you and thanks for all the poeple who support it.

Sultan.> Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:31:25 +0100> From: aland at deployingradius.com> To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> Subject: I will be giving a talk at Networkshop36 in April> > I will be giving a talk in Glasgow in April.> > http://www.ja.net/services/events/2008/networkshop-36.html> > On Wednesday:> > 15.00 The evolution of Free RADIUS and future developments> Alan DeKok, FreeRADIUS> > If anyone on this list is planning on attending, look for me, or send> me email. I'll also be showing up early (likely Monday), so I may have> some time in advance to meet people.> > Alan DeKok.> -