virtual server configuration

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 12 10:37:47 CET 2008

usawebbox at fastmail.fm wrote:
> I did read that, but I was trying to reject TLS. It also says, "If you
> do not use client certificates, and you do not want to permit EAP-TLS
> authentication, then delete this configuration item", referring to
> CA_file. I just want to point out that it appears you can't actually
> delete that, although it would have been an intuitive way to deny
> EAP-TLS. Hopefully, that was the original intent.

  It also says:
			#  If CA_file (below) is not used, then the
			#  certificate_file below MUST include not
			#  only the server certificate, but ALSO all
			#  of the CA certificates used to sign the
			#  server certificate.

  Please read ALL of the comments in a module you are configuring.
Selectively reading them means that you miss vital information.