Include Vendor Dictionary ?

David Toms dgt at musunge.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 22:53:54 CET 2008

The broken link was on http://www.freeradius.org/usage.html.  All the
links on that page pointing to manual entries seem to point to ".txt"
not ".html" pages.

I think the documentation is pretty good.  It is a complex product, and
people like me shouldn't really be trying to configure it without
understanding it better.  But I know it can do EXACTLY what I want, so
I have to try....

Thanks for prompt response