Postgres SQL Alarm on duplicated record

banga man_gust at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 11:38:52 CET 2008

Hello.
Some times my NAS resend START record to RADIUS.

The And I get the alarm messages like that , because the differences in this
start record is only in Start time and radacct_acctuniqueid_key are always
equal for such sessions.
:

Wed Mar 12 18:05:10 2008 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't insert SQL
accounting START record - ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique constraint
"radacct_acctuniqueid_key"

But, in any case all such start records are put to database.

How I cat stop put such duplicate records?