Raddius + Windows Vista

Gustavo Chavelas gchavelas at bfmx.com.mx
Fri Mar 14 18:34:32 CET 2008

Hi to all friends.

I'm new in this list.

My problem is this:

I have a freeradius-1.1.3-1.2.el5 into a CenOS 5, this is working without
problem. The radius is for authenticate a wireless network clients.

I have a Windows XP, Windows CE and Pocket PC and work very fine, all
clients authenticate very good.

My problem is with Window$$ Vista. This Operating System can't connect to my
radius.

Radius send me a message:

Fri Mar 14 23:28:04 2008 : Auth: Login incorrect: [CLIENT/<no User-Password
attribute>] (from client AP_RESPALDO port 384 cli MAC_ADRESS)

Solve this problem it's very important for me.

Somebody can help me?

Regards

PD: Alguien habla español en esta lista?